Have some down time? Many guests find our property inspirational for writing, painting, drawing, composing, and photography. While visiting, we invite you to pursue your own creative talents.
In addition, you may find these recreational opportunities appealing:
- Nature trail approximately 3/4 mile on our property. (We recommend you never hike alone.) Open from dawn to dusk.
- Hiking passes to Mid-Peninsula Regional Open Space District especially for Presentation Center guests. (Again,
never hike alone.) Open dawn to dusk.
- Swimming pool open from May 1 through October 1. Pool capacity is 35. No lifeguard is on duty. (Student groups must have a group-supplied lifeguard present.) 9:00am to 10:00pm.
- Basketball Court is open from dawn to dusk.
- Soccer ball, football, and volleyball are available for checkout to use on the Meadow. Open from dawn to dusk.
- Board games and puzzles available for checkout in the Pueblo Building.
See our Presentation Center Hospitality staff to check out recreational equipment. For youth groups, we are happy to check out equipment to a chaperone.