Key Retreat Takeaways
- We’ll help you understand the impacts of stress and multi-tasking and how they lead to overwhelm and burnout.
- We’ll also help you identify your personal triggers and challenges in your current work-life balance so you know exactly where to apply the tools you’ll leave with.
- You’ll leave with proven skills to help you decrease stress, prevent burnout and increase productivity and harmony in your practice.
- There will also be time each day for rest and personal reflection.
- You will leave the retreat with a detailed plan how to manifest your optimal healthy work life balance.
- You will have the opportunity to engage in regular follow up calls for two months following the Retreat in order to track and reflect back on progress and troubleshoot challenges.
What to Expect
- Enjoy three healthy and delicious meals a day, plus snacks and beverages of your choice (included)
- Engage in activities designed to help you rest and rejuvenate
- Bed down in delightful and charming cottages designed by Julia Morgan
- Enjoy a relaxed, intimate and peaceful atmosphere amongst a community of like-minded physicians
- Spend time each day in the wilderness among the famous local Redwood Forests
Some Included Activities:
- Gentle Yoga – appropriate for all levels
- Guided Meditations
- Experiential Learning Exercises
- Group discussions and mini seminars focused on restoration, rejuvenation and balance
- Plenty of free time to unwind or meet with Retreat practitioners
For pricing and more information, Please see: http://wellnessfordoctors.com/rx-wellness-in-the-redwoods/